The OMG of Ghee!
Caramelized soft buttery ghee + golden honey!
What is better?? We’re finding out not much of anything – it is THAT good. We’ve heard many an “OMG” followed by pleasurable moans while customers taste it for the first time! They want seconds – it just tastes like MORE!
Our ingredients are simple ones: local pure, pasteurized, golden wildflower honey and Simply Ghee. One may be reminded of a refined caramel popcorn – mellow, caramel-ly and not overly sweet. The perfect spread for cinnamon raisin toast, muffins, pancakes or waffles, cornbread (whoa!) or even roasted squash, yams and hams. Great as a sandwich spread, delish on pretzels… even your finger!
We dare you to stop at one jar… actually buying two allows a spare in the pantry. We found the flavor of Honey Ghee deepens with time.
Of course never refrigerate! It ruins the flavor and becomes hard. Please know it’s been lab tested and is perfectly shelf-stable. Keep the lid on tightly and store it in your pantry (not too far out of sight). Remember no double dipping! Always use a clean utensil or wipe it with a dry cloth before dipping back into the jar.
What are you waiting for? Get the OMG party-in-your-mouth started and BEE Happy!
Savor the Flavor with these mouthwatering uses:
- Spread on toast, muffins, pancakes, etc.
- Drop a teaspoon in hot cereal
- Smear over grilled eggplant or zucchini
- Melt & use as oil for any waffle mix
- Serve with freshly baked cornbread
- Baste a ham or pork tenderloin with herbs
- Great on pretzels & crackers
- Stir a teaspoon in hot tea
- Add to a baked sweet potato
- Spread on chicken, add seasoning & bake