https://www.simplyghee.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Honey-Dill-Carrots.jpg 2822 2345 Marc Laucks //www.simplyghee.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/simply-ghee-logo_rev3o-1.png Marc Laucks2018-12-20 16:57:492021-06-16 16:10:43Roasted Honey Dill Carrots
Roasted Honey Dill Carrots
Serves 2 - 3 as a side dish.
- 1 lb small carrots with stems - scrubbed well and patted dry
- 2 Tbsp. Honey Ghee - melted for basting, use more if desired
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh dill - washed and pat dry
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper - to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place scrubbed carrots into a baking dish or cooking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Baste with melted Honey Ghee and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Sprinkle the chopped dill over the carrots and season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to 375F and place carrots into the oven. Roast at least 40 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Remove from pan, place on a serving plate, brush with remaining melted Honey Ghee, salt and pepper to taste.
Honey Ghee adds a sweet nutty flavor to the carrots.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!